Please note that your admission ticket allows you entrance and access to the museum between 10am and 4pm.
Admission to the museum is ticketless – all you need to do is arrive at the museum after you have made your booking, provide your name at the museum entrance and that will be checked against the bookings made for that day.
Admission does not incur any postage costs as they are virtual and confirmed by email.
Admission tickets do NOT include access to the Restoration Hangar tours – they must be booked in person in our shop.
After ordering admission tickets you will be sent an order confirmation email for your records – please check your Junk or Spam email folders to ensure it doesn’t get filed away in there! You will also be sent a reminder of your booking several days before your planned visit by email.
Bus trip to the BAS & BCWM Restoration Hangar
PLEASE NOTE BOOKINGS FOR THE TOUR MUST NOW BE MADE IN PERSON AT THE MUSEUM – this is as of April 5th 2023. Apologies for any inconvenience.
See behind the scenes in the BCWM restoration hangar where we are currently working on the restoration of our Sepecat Jaguar, Lockheed T-33, BAC Lightning, Gloster Meteor and several ground units used to support the airframes.
During your 1 hour visit to the HAS you will be briefed on the current restoration progress and plans for each of the airframes by members of the restoration teams, and will have the opportunity to ask questions and take photos.
You will be required to follow the Health & Safety guidance provided by the BCWM staff to ensure your personal safety whilst in the HAS at all times.
- Adults – £5
- Concession/Military Personnel (with Armed Forces ID) – £4.00
- BAS Members – £4.50 (BAS Membership number must be provided)
- Please note that no postage is required for this booking as confirmation will be sent by email.
- Please note that children under 14 are not permitted for Health & Safety reasons.
- Please note that each bus tour is limited to a maximum of 16 people, and is subject to staff availability on the day.